Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
To empower all South Africans to achieve Financial Freedom
To deliver financial services related training in a unique, creative, innovative way in order to inspire, empower and advance our learners in their careers and broader lives.
Service to others
Established in 2002, we have extensive experience and expertise in both the financial services industry and training environment and proven capability in:
• Developing training material and assessment tools (both accredited and non-aligned);
• Facilitating workshops to a broad range of learners from diverse backgrounds and across varying levels of education;
• Designing, developing and conducting assessments;
• Providing ongoing learner support and guidance;
• Course co-ordination, administration and record keeping for courses to thousands of learners nationally;
• Providing detailed feedback reports to our clients to assist with monitoring Return on Investment (ROI) and overall success.
InvestmentWise Foundation is a registered non-profit entity, established with the primary objective to economically empower marginalised Africans through educational programmes with:
• A primary focus on Financial Literacy & Entrepreneurial Sustainability;
• A minimum 75% of beneficiaries previously disadvantaged;
• Delivery in both rural and urban areas;
• Outsourcing of programme delivery, logistics & reporting to strategic partners.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more in this regard.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.